Thursday, April 21, 2016

16.04.16

I purposely chose this date as our remarkable new setup of life.
And at this special date, I finally married to the man that I wanted to spend my whole life with; young and old together till eternity (InsyaAllah)

It is the day that I have been waiting for; where my Prince Charming will finally become mine and I am finally his.

It is today that I have been patiently endure through all the bitter sweet memories we have created along our six (6) years journey. From just an immature lovers, we have become almost-mature pair. With this date, we've tied the knot as husband and wife.

Through those fights and laughter, we have finally here ready to create more memories together in the near future. And to more travelling to each of the places we have never been - fulfilling the empty pages of our passport. That's our promise.

I still find it funny to call you my husband, and to have been call as "Puan" by my friends. It just felt so surreal to have my life upgraded to the next stage. Remember when the photographer addressed us as husband and wife? and we are like awkwardly looking at each other eyes as if it was love at first sight?

you know what is the best part after we were wedded?
When you told me that you felt like you are finally where you are belong.
As if like, marrying me is what's your purpose of life is.
and how you felt like you are at your place - to be by my side.

Thank you Syed Akmal Kurniawan bin Syed Isa.
For fulfilling my dreams
and from now on, we shall together help each other to be a better person
and together creating new memories in the near future.
Alhamdulillah, I am finally home.

I love you,
and I vow to you,
to be a better wife every single day.

Insya Allah.


No comments: